Barley Brown’s Brewpub; Baker City, Oregon:
- Shredder’s Wheat: Won an award at the World Brew Cup last month. We thought it was pretty sweet but it was yummy!
- Tumble-off Pale: Hoppy and fabulous
- Hot Blond: A jalapeno ale. It was interesting, I kind of liked it. Maybe for a glass (10oz), maybe a pint, not a six pack.
- Golden Ale: Forrest said, “You could drink this all summer” but that it had an aftertaste that reminded him of how the Budweiser factory smelled.
- Tankslapper Double IPA: Fruity smell, pretty strong, and yummmmmmyyyyy.
Pinnacle Brewing Company; Price, Utah:
“Toto, I don’t think we’re in Oregon anymore.”
The beer was okay, but we’re just so so spoiled from drinking Oregon beer.